Body Butters Workshop
This class is all about butters! Everything you need to learn about how to make a fun and simple body for all types of skin. Techniques are the key!
The beauty of making your own skin care moisturizers is that you get to hand pick the finest and healthiest ingredients that will retain moisture and combat dry skin naturally.
These natural and safe ingredients will replace the chemical ingredients found in most manufactured products.
Plus your finished natural products are as good, and in most cases better than, commercial prepared products.
- Learn how to make a body butter, then whip your butter with my tried and true body butter recipes. Learn the techniques and use oils to get the desired effect and therapeutic scents.
- Have control over what ingredients are going onto your skin for healthier skin care results.
- Learn about what vegetable oils and butters are the best suited for your skin care needs.
- Learn how to infuse herbs and essential oils into your moisturizers for aiding in problemed skin such as eczema and other dry skin related issues.
- Take home two natural body butters to share with your family and friends.
- Complimentary herbal teas or wine served.
This Class Includes
All Supplies, equipment and 3 take home products.
Bring to Class
Apron and comfortable Attire is Highly Recommended.
Price Per Student: $60.00"
Where: 4305 Iyar Way, Wake Forest NC 27587
Note: Private & Group Workshops Available
Want a more intimate session? Contact Scentsuosity owner and instructor, Lea Alston to reserve a private class (based upon availability). Great for events such as spa days, ladies nights, couples dates, birthdays, or other special occasions when you want to have a fun and relaxing time. Book 5 or more people and get a group discount of 15%
Call (919) 229-9139 or email email@example.com to reserve your special date today!
We also carry bulk supplies and take home kits including everything that you need to make your products at home.
4305 Iyar Way, Wake Forest NC 27587