Soy Candles Workshop
All Natural Soy Candles
The art of making beautifully scented and decorated 100% soy candles.
This Class Includes:
- All Ingredients/Supplies And Equipment Necessary For Class Participation Will Be Provided.
- Participants Will Take Home one 9oz pure Soy Candles Made By You.
- Bonus - Embellish both jars with a variety of materials to choose from.
- Learn The Benefits and Differences Of Soy Waxes Used In Making Your Own Candles.
- Become Familiar With The Safety Practices.
- Learn What Equipment And Tools Are Needed To Make Candles.
- Learn How To Use Additives In Candles Such Your Soap Such As Essential Oils & Colors.
- Ways To Package Your Candles As Gifts.
- A List Of Local And Preferred Ingredient Suppliers Are Provided.
What to Bring to Class:
Participants Will Need To Bring An Apron and a box to carry candles home in. Commfortable Attire Is Highly Recommended.
Price Per Student: $60.00
Where: 4305 Iyar Way, Wake Forest NC 27587
Note: Private & Group Workshops Available
Want a more intimate session? Contact Scentsuosity owner and instructor, Lea Alston to reserve a private class (based upon availability). Great for events such as spa days, ladies nights, couples dates, birthdays, or other special occasions when you want to have a fun and relaxing time. Book 5 or more people and get a group discount of 15%
Call (919) 229-9139 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your special date today!
We also carry bulk supplies and take home kits including everything that you need to make your products at home