Cold Processed Soap 201 Class
Cold Process Soap 201
Have you watched countless videos or read tons of books trying to build your confidence up to make soap??? You have come to the right place to have an awesome hands on experience with soaping. On the spot Q and A, learn the safety practices of soaping, learn about lye and its function in the soap process and equipment needed to soap with.
- Learn to make the old fashioned cold process soap.
- Have fun in a social and team building environment.
- Customize soap from natural herbs, essential oils, clays and spices.
- Take home 1 complimentary wooden soap box that will hold 3pds of soap equaling13 bars of soap.
- Complimentary herbal teas or wine served.
This Class Includes
All ingredients/supplies and equipment necessary for class participation will be provided. Take home what you make!
Bring to Class
Participants will need to bring an apron, old towels and disposable bag to carry home your soap in. Comfortable attire is highly recommended.
4305 Iyar Way, Wake Forest NC 27587
Note: Private Classes Available
Want a more intimate session? Contact Scentsuosity owner and instructor, Lea Alston to reserve a private class (based upon availability). Great for events such as spa days, ladies nights, couples dates, birthdays, or other special occasions when you want to have a fun and relaxing time.
Call (919) 229-9139 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your special date today!
We also carry bulk supplies and take home kits including everything that you need to make your products at home.