Handmade Body Butters Class
- Brand: Scentsuosity
- Availability: In Stock
This class is all about butters! Everything you need to learn about how to make the perfect body butter, balm and whipped butters for all types of skin. Techniques are the key! The beauty of making your own skin care moisturizers is that you get to hand pick the finest......
This class is all about butters! Everything you need to learn about how to make the perfect body butter, balm and whipped butters for all types of skin. Techniques are the key!
The beauty of making your own skin care moisturizers is that you get to hand pick the finest and healthiest ingredients that will retain moisture and combat dry skin naturally.
These natural and safe ingredients will replace the chemical ingredients found in most manufactured products.
Plus your finished natural products are as good, and in most cases better than, commercial prepared products.
- Learn how to make a body butter, then whip your butter with my tried and true body butter recipes. Get two get different consistencies (fluffy and firm) that will melt like butter on your skin. Learn the techniques and use oils to get the desired effect and yummy scents.
- Have control over what ingredients are going onto your skin for healthier skin care results.
- Learn about what vegetable oils and butters are the best suited for your skin care needs.
- Learn how to infuse herbs and essential oils into your moisturizers for aiding in problemed skin such as eczema and other dry skin related issues.
- Take home two products to share with your family and friends.
- Complimentary herbal teas or wine served.
This Class Includes
All Supplies, equipment and 2 take home products.
Bring to Class
Apron and comfortable Attire is Highly Recommended.
Price Per Student: $49.00"
Where: 22 Glenwood Ave, Suite #3, Raleigh NC 27603
Note: Private Classes Available
Want a more intimate session? Contact Scentsuosity owner and instructor, Lea Alston to reserve a private class (based upon availability). Great for events such as spa days, ladies nights, couples dates, birthdays, or other special occasions when you want to have a fun and relaxing time.
Call (919) 229-9139 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your special date today!
We also carry bulk supplies for our classes click here for more info