Natural Lotion & Cream Making Class 201
Do you want to make natural lotions and creams that you can sell professionally? This class will teach you everything that you need to know about making luxurious lotion products and selling them professionally. This class will also cover the basics to starting a business, pricing and labeling.
The beauty of making your own skin care moisturizers is you get to hand pick the finest and healthiest ingredients that will retain moisture and combat dry skin naturally. These natural and safe ingredients will replace the chemical ingredients found in most manufactured products, plus your finished natural products are healthier than commercially made products.
- Learn 10 vegetable carrier oils profiles.
- Learn 6 exotic butters profiles.
- Learn 10 essential oils profiles, safety requirements and how to create personal blends.
- Learn 5 profiles extracts.
- Learn about various emulsifying wax options.
- Learn about various preservatives systems for antimicrobial lotion.
- Learn what labeling requirements are needed for packaging and selling.
- Make all natural lotion products that will truly moisturize and protect your skin.
- Have control over what ingredients are going onto your skin for healthier skin care results.
- Learn about what vegetable oils and butters are the best suited for your skin care needs.
- Learn how to infuse herbs and essential oils into your moisturizers for aiding in problemed skin such as eczema and other dry skin related issues.
With the online lotion class, you can take at your own pace.
Price Per Student: $90.00
Where: 3211 Rogers Rd, Suite 200, Wake Forest NC 27587
Call (919) 229-9139 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your special date today!
We also carry bulk supplies for and take home kits including everything that you need to make your products at home.