Natural Lotions Workshop
The beauty of making your own skin care moisturizers is you get to hand pick the finest and healthiest ingredients that will retain moisture and combat dry skin naturally. these natural and safe ingredients will replace the chemical ingredients found in most manufactured products. plus your finished natural products are as good and in most cases better than commercial prepared products.
- Make all natural lotion products that will truly moisturize and protect your skin.
- Have control over what ingredients are going onto your skin for healthier skin care results.
- Learn about what vegetable oils and butters are the best suited for your skin care needs.
- Learn how to infuse herbs and essential oils into your moisturizers for aiding in problemed skin such as eczema and other dry skin related issues.
- Take home two lotions.
- Complimentary herbal teas or wine served.
This Class Includes
All supplies, equipment and take home products.
Bring to Class
Apron and comfortable attire is highly recommended.
Price Per Student: $60.00
Note: Private & Group Workshops Available
Want a more intimate session? Contact Scentsuosity owner and instructor, Lea Alston to reserve a private class (based upon availability). Great for events such as spa days, ladies nights, couples dates, birthdays, or other special occasions when you want to have a fun and relaxing time. Book 5 or more people and get a group discount of 15%
Call (919) 229-9139 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your special date today!
We also carry bulk supplies and take home kits including everything that you need to make your products at home.
Where: 4305 Iyar Way, Wake Forest NC 27587