Body Butters, Balms & Herbal Salves Making 201
- Brand: Scentsuosity
- Availability: In Stock
Do you want to make butters and sell them professionally? Do you already make butters but have some concerns about the texture or creativity of your butters. This class will teach you everything that you need to know about making superior butters and selling them professionally. This class will also......
Do you want to make butters and sell them professionally? Do you already make butters but have some concerns about the texture or creativity of your butters. This class will teach you everything that you need to know about making superior butters and selling them professionally. This class will also cover the basics to starting a business, pricing and labeling.
This class is all about butters! Everything you need to learn about how to make the perfect body butter, balm and herbal salves for all types of skin. Techniques are the key. The beauty of making your own skin care moisturizers is that you get to hand pick the finest and healthiest ingredients that will retain moisture and combat dry skin naturally. These natural and safe ingredients will replace the chemical ingredients found in most manufactured products.
- Learn 10 vegetable carrier oils profiles.
- Learn 6 exotic butters profiles.
- Learn 10 essential oils profiles, safety requirements and how to create personal blends.
- Learn 5 healing herbal profiles and infusions.
- Learn about various waxes vegan/bees options.
- Learn what labeling requirements are needed for packaging and selling.
- Learn the techniques and use them to get the desired texture of your body butters.
- Make all natural butter products that will truly moisturize and protect your skin.
- Have control over what ingredients are going onto your skin for healthier skin care results.
- Learn about what vegetable oils and butters are the best suited for your skin care needs.
- Learn how to infuse herbs and essential oils into your moisturizers for aiding in problemed skin such as eczema and other dry skin related issues.
- Take home 1 butter, 1 balm and 1 healing salve.
- Take home a handout that will provide class assignments, recipes, resources for purchasing labels, bottles, raw ingredients and more!
- Learn how to figure out how much money it will cost you to make and sell your products.
- Complimentary herbal teas or wine served.
Class will take 3 hours
This Class Includes
All supplies, equipment and take home products.
Bring to Class
Apron and comfortable attire is highly recommended.
Price Per Student: $115.00
Where: 3211 Rogers Rd, Suite 205, Wake Forest NC 27587
Note: Private Classes Available
Call (919) 229-9139 or email email@example.com to reserve your special date today!
We also carry bulk supplies for and take home kits including everything that you need to make your products at home.