6 Butters Sampler Kit
Get 6 different butters in your Sampler Kit with 2 FREE DIY recipes. You can use these recipes to start your very own natural butter skincare creations.
This kit includes 1oz container of butter in: mango butter, kokum butter, cupuacu butter, cocoa butter (raw and deodorized), there origin, benefits, shelf life, and two recipe cards for herbal infused butter and whipped butter. These butters can also be used in several other DIY formulations.
These butters have been used for many of years in cultures all over the world to protect their skin from the sun, keep the skin conditioned and repair cracked and damaged skin. Butters are absorbed much slower than creams and reach deeper into the skin.
- Cocoa Butter: is an emollient, an excellent moisturizer, non drying, skin softening, nourishing, protects the skin, relieves irritation and helps to hydrate skin and hair,
- Cupuacu Butter: is an excellent moisturizer and helps to soften the skin and hair. The butter is
- Mango Butter: is moisturizing, emollient and softens, soothes, lubricates, protects, regenerates and conditions the skin and hair.
- Kokum Butter: is highly regenerative and healing, promoting elasticity of the skin. An excellent moisturizer. Use for cracked and damaged skin, before and after exposure to the sun.
- Mango Butter: is emollient that softens,soothes lubricates, protects, regenerates and conditions the skin. Mango butter helps to reduce signs of aging-wrinkles.
- Shea Butter: has been used for centuries in Africa to moisturize, soften and smooth skin and hair. It provides a water resistant film and has sun protection qualities. Shea butter is anti-inflammatory and helps with cell regeneration and circulation.