Free Sunset Yoga Class
Join me in the experience of taking a Sunset Yoga Class free of charge and is meant to show you the benefits of my classes. This class will take place virtually in an outside area that you and I are comfortable in. This class symbolizes the completion of our day and it’s time to give our bodies a break and fill it with nurture 🙏🏽
You can expect a serious of movements known as asansas done with using your breath.
You will need a mat or blanket, a block or rolled up towel and a bottle of water.
CLASS LINK IS BELOW
Lea Alston is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Free Sunset Yoga Class
Time: Jul 3, 2020 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 847 3143 4475
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,84731434475#,,,,0#,,983890# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,84731434475#,,,,0#,,983890# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 847 3143 4475
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcH5k528CN
Instructor: Lea J. Alston E-RYT 200
Beginners Questions & Concerns
- I have never tried yoga before, will I be able to keep up? In all classes pose modifications are provided for beginners so that you can complete all routines.
- I am not flexible enough...flexibility comes with time and practice. If you practice yoga at least 2 times a week you will see a significant difference in your strength and movement within a month.
- Can I loose weight? In practicing yoga you will build core and overall body strength, when holding the weight of your body or moving with a flowing routine you will burn calories without the stress on your joints.
- Will meditation really help me focus? Yesssss, breathing deep into your lungs feed your brain oxygen the helps create clarity and calm. I teach a technique that makes this process very easy.
- Can stretching benefit pains in my shoulders, back, hips, muscle tensions and more? Tight and tensed muscles can put pressure on nerves in our bodies and shift our bones to an unnatural posture creating aches and pains. Stretching will loosen and relax those muscles and allow more comfort in your daily routine.
Private Group Sessions Available
Private groups of family, friends, couples, teens are welcomed and encouraged to book yoga classes for their special events. Send your requested info to email@example.com