Online Body Butters, Balms & Herbal Salves Making 201
Do you want to make butters and sell them professionally? Do you already make butters but have some concerns about the texture or creativity of your butters. This class will teach you everything that you need to know about making superior butters and selling them professionally. This class will also cover the basics to starting a business, pricing and labeling.
This class is all about butters! Everything you need to learn about how to make the perfect body butter, balm and herbal salves for all types of skin. Techniques are the key. The beauty of making your own skin care moisturizers is that you get to hand pick the finest and healthiest ingredients that will retain moisture and combat dry skin naturally. These natural and safe ingredients will replace the chemical ingredients found in most manufactured products.
- Learn 17 vegetable carrier oils profiles.
- Learn 7 exotic butters profiles.
- Learn 60 essential oils profiles, safety requirements and how to create personal blends.
- Learn 7 healing herbal profiles and infusions.
- Learn about various waxes vegan/bees options.
- Learn what labeling requirements are needed for packaging and selling.
- Learn the techniques and use them to get the desired texture of your body butters.
- Make all natural butter products that will truly moisturize and protect your skin.
- Have control over what ingredients are going onto your skin for healthier skin care results.
- Learn about what vegetable oils and butters are the best suited for your skin care needs.
- Learn how to infuse herbs and essential oils into your moisturizers for aiding in problemed skin such as eczema and other dry skin related issues.
- Electronic book will provide class assignments, recipes, resources for purchasing labels, bottles, raw ingredients and more!
- Videos to show you how to make different butters and textures can be accomplished.
- Learn how to figure out how much money it will cost you to make and sell your products.
Class can be taken at your own pace and convenience.
This Class Includes kit to be shipped with your purchase.
Price Per Student: $115.00
Note: Private Classes Available
Call (919) 229-9139 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your special date today!
We also carry bulk supplies for and take home kits including everything that you need to make your products at home.