Free Virtual Yoga by Scentsuosity
This Virtual Yoga class by Lea J. Alston will offer you an hour including a breathing meditation, warm up, level one asanas and a cool down. This class is for everyone who hasn't participated or who has participated in yoga before.
You will need a mat or thick blanket, a block, straps and a towel.
Your Zoom link for class will be emailed to you the day of class.
Beginners Questions & Concerns
- I have never tried yoga before, will I be able to keep up? In all classes pose modifications are provided for beginners so that you can complete all routines.
- I am not flexible enough...flexibility comes with time and practice. If you practice yoga at least 2 times a week you will see a significant difference in your strength and movement within a month.
- Can I loose weight? In practicing yoga you will build core and overall body strength, when holding the weight of your body or moving with a flowing routine you will burn calories without the stress on your joints.
- Will meditation really help me focus? Yesssss, breathing deep into your lungs feed your brain oxygen the helps create clarity and calm. I teach a technique that makes this process very easy.
- Can stretching benefit pains in my shoulders, back, hips, muscle tensions and more? Tight and tensed muscles can put pressure on nerves in our bodies and shift our bones to an unnatural posture creating aches and pains. Stretching will loosen and relax those muscles and allow more comfort in your daily routine.
Private Group Sessions Available
Private groups of family, friends, couples, teens are welcomed and encouraged to book yoga classes for their special events. Send your requested info to firstname.lastname@example.org